Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®1Training
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®
This PMI Risk Management Professional course covers the key topics of risk management and will provide learners with an in depth knowledge of the field. All successful organisations take risks in order to survive and grow, and now more than ever, they need competent people to manage those risks.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Risk management analyst or Risk management specialist
- Risk management manager
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Training Course Content
- Introduction, Process & Exam
- Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1
- Planning Risk Management
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Risk Identification & Additional Steps
- Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis
- Planning for Risk Response
- Risk Reduction Techniques
- Controlling Risks
- Aftermath of Risk Management
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll find a solid overview of the entire risk management process.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to identify a risk and how to respond to risk.
- This course will teach you about higher levels of risk management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of quantitative risk analysis.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your risk controlling skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in data modelling.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in risk reduction techniques.
- At the end of this course, you’ll have a good working knowledge about risk management.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
At the end of the course you need to purchase exam separately and you’ll be given a multiple choice questions test that will be marked automatically. Then you’ll be received an instant grade that you know whether you have passed.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, according to Pay scale figures, you can earn average £50,000 (p.a) in the roles such as Project manager, Risk management manager, Project Coordinator, Risk management specialist, and Risk management analyst, Project coordinator etc.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® course - simply fill out your details: