Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®1Training
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®
Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project manager in a software development team
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Training Course Content
- The Process
- Exam Breakdown
- Agile Principles & Agile Software
- Team Members & Extreme Programming
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Crystal Overview & Kanban
- Planning Value & Risk
- Agile Contracting & Earned Value
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management vs. Leadership
- Boosting Team Performance
- Leadership & Empowered Teams
- Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis
- Planning Differences
- Problem Identifying & Resolution
- Refactoring & Problem Solving
- Project Continuous Improvement
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the Agile Principles.
- In this course, you’ll learn about Dynamic Systems Development.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to boost team performance.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your adaptive planning skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem Identifying.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your refactoring & problem solving skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
At the end of the course you need to purchase exam separately and you’ll be given a multiple choice questions test that will be marked automatically. Then you’ll be received an instant grade that you know whether you have passed.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function comfortably in an Agile environment. You will be able to work in roles such as software development manager, product manager, project coordinator, Project analyst and project manager in the software development.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® course - simply fill out your details: