Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Partitions Queries and XML in SQL 2014 Developer Training Course Part 31Training
Partitions Queries and XML in SQL 2014 Developer Training Course Part 3
The SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML course is the last part of a three course series. Learn the fundamentals, intermediate and advanced features of SQL Server 2014. Learners will gain understanding of core concepts of creating databases, managing partitions, querying partitions and creating partition tables. As this is the third and final course, learners will gain a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of how to work with SQL Server 2014.
The SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML course will discuss partitioning, managing partitions, complex querying, coding techniques and working with XML.
The course covers topics in great detail enabling learners to apply their new found knowledge in everyday tasks in real-world situations. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Database professionals with experience looking to advance their skills and knowledge in SQL 2014.
- Learners seeking for SQL Server 2014 certification.
- It is recommended that learners have technical knowledge of building and managing a database with SQL Server 2014.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to create, query and manage partitions.
- Learn about Query XML.
- Understand complex data structures.
- Learn how to implement complex querying.
- Understand sub-queries, rankings and common table expressions.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module: 01 – Partitions
1.0 Topic A: Partitioning - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Creating Partition Tables - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Querying Partitions - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Managing Partitions - Part 1
➤ Module: 02 - Complex Querying
1.0 Topic A: Complex Querying - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: Rankings - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: SubQueries - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Common Table Expressions - Part 1
➤ Module: 03 - Coding Techniques
1.0 Topic A: Complex Data and Structures - Part
2.0 Topic B: Efficient Queries - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Complex Queries - Part 1
➤ Module: 04 - Working with XML
1.0 Topic A: XML Data Type - Part 1
2.0 Topic B: XML Schemas - Part 1
3.0 Topic C: Querying XML - Part 1
4.0 Topic D: Best Practices - Part 1
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The SQL 2014 Developer Part III – Partitions, Queries & XML qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Database Administrator – £30,589 per annum
- SQL Server Developer – £31,927 per annum
- Database Developer – £30,301 per annum
- Web Developer – £24,833 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Partitions Queries and XML in SQL 2014 Developer Training Course Part 3 course - simply fill out your details: