Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
MS SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced Course
If you’ve been assigned permission to a SharePoint foundation team website SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced course is perfect for you. The course will teach learners how to navigate and add content, set permissions, and understand lists and libraries. SharePoint makes it easier to collaborate with teammates. Stop with trying to sort through disorganised emails and learn how to use features such as Libraries, Calendar, working with Search, Communication and Collaboration.
The SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced course will discuss adding components in SharePoint sites, using SharePoint across programs like Outlook, changing and look and feel, and following content, integrating SharePoint to use on mobile devices, and adding to site galleries. For learners who have an understanding using SharePoint, you can master this application quickly. The course will provide an opportunity to accomplish office tasks effectively and efficiently.
The SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced is a step by step training course for beginners and for advanced users who want to acquire more advanced knowledge. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have limited and basic experience with SharePoint. The course is also useful to those who want to enhance their skills and use SharePoint efficiently in their work environment.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for beginners and intermediate learners
- Anyone interested in Microsoft technologies
- Individuals who want to use SharePoint in their current job
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of the main navigational features.
- Become efficient at sharing information.
- Learn to customise SharePoint with themes.
- Learn how to collaborate with peers on documentation.
- Learn how to share and manage documents.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - Adding Components
1.0 Topic A: SharePoint Libraries
2.0 Topic B: SharePoint Lists
3.0 Topic C: SharePoint Pages
➤ Module 02 - Changing the Look and Feel
1.0 Topic A: Navigation
2.0 Topic B: Site Themes
➤ Module 03 - Customizing a Site
1.0 Topic A: Changing Site Components
2.0 Topic B: Managing Item Controls
3.0 Topic C: Editing Pages
➤ Module 04 - Controlling Information Display
1.0 Topic A: Public Views
2.0 Topic B: RSS Feed Settings
➤ Module 05 - Creating Workflows
1.0 Topic A: Workflows
➤ Module 06 - Adding to Site Galleries
1.0 Topic A: Site Galleries
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Secretary – £19,460 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Human Resource Officer – £24,441 per annum
- Finance Assistant – £18,955 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this MS SharePoint Foundation 2010 Advanced Course course - simply fill out your details: