Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Office 2016 Basics Online Training Course1Training
Microsoft Office 2016 Basics Online Training Course
Microsoft Office is a suite of programs which are widely used in the world of work. If you work in an office environment you will almost certainly need to be able to use Microsoft Office, so its great to have a qualification on your CV proving you can use it. This course will give you a full introduction to Microsoft Office, so if you don’t have any experience then you’ll become an expert.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- You will need a computer with Microsoft Office installed on to it
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Microsoft Office 2016 Basic Level Training Certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills will I gain?
- Learn master key Microsoft Office programs
- Learn to produce standard documents using word
- Gain knowledge of advance options of MS word
- Become a master of MS excel worksheets
- Gain knowledge of advance accounting calculations
- Gain creative Power Point presentation skills
- Gain a full understanding of database management
- Become an expert in MS outlook e mail management system
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Microsoft Office 2016 Basics Online Training Course course - simply fill out your details: