Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Training Course1Training
Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Training Course
The Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course combines the basic and intermediate aspects and gives learners insight on how to analyse and manage data. This course will teach learners how to explore data analysis tools which include goal seek, formula auditing and Scenario Manager. Getting certified in Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course will help individuals display their Microsoft skills in an office environment and showcase their competency in Excel.
The Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course will teach individuals how to use pivot charts and tables, record basic macros and, format, filter and manage data lists.
The Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course will give learners a basic understanding of data collection and functions and can expand their skills. You will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have intermediate experience of Excel 2007.
- Students wishing to expand their skills in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- The course is ideal for individuals working in an office environment.
- Anyone interested in developing their skills in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to audit formulas for errors
- Learn how to use key advanced functions for financial, logical, text and maths
- Learn how to analyse data using subtotals
- Import and export data from workbook
- Learn how to use custom and conditional formatting
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 1 - Advanced Functions
1.0 Topic A: Logical Functions
2.0 Topic B: Math and Statistical Functions
3.0 Topic C: Financial Functions
4.0 Topic D: Displaying/Printing Formulas
➤ Module 2 - Lookups and Data Tables
1.0 Topic A: Using Lookup Functions
2.0 Topic B: Using MATCH and INDEX
3.0 Topic C: Creating Data Tables
➤ Module 03 - Advanced List Management
1.0 Topic A: Validating Cell Entries
2.0 Topic B: Exploring Database Functions
➤ Module 4 - PivotTables and PivotCharts
1.0 Topic A: Working with PivotTables
2.0 Topic B: Rearranging PivotTables
3.0 Topic C: Formatting PivotTables
4.0 Topic D: PivotCharts
➤ Module 5 - Exporting and Importing
1.0 Topic A: Exporting and Importing Text Files
2.0 Topic B: Exporting and Importing XML Data
3.0 Topic C: Querying External Databases
➤ Module 6 - Analytical Options
1.0 Topic A: Goal Seek and Solver
2.0 Topic B: The Analysis ToolPak
3.0 Topic C: Scenarios
4.0 Topic D: Views
➤ Module 7 - Macros and Custom Functions
1.0 Topic A: Running and Recording a Macro
2.0 Topic B: Working with VBA Code
3.0 Topic C: Creating Functions
➤ Module 8 - Conditional Formatting, SmartArt
1.0 Topic A: Conditional Formatting with Graphics
2.0 Topic B: SmartArt Graphics
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Microsoft Office Excel 2007 I Advanced qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager £24,073 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Business Executive – £23,667 per annum
- Secretary £19,460 per annum
- Business Analyst – £35,543 per annum
- Technical Support Analyst –£22,753 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Training Course course - simply fill out your details: