Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a first stage teaching qualification which has a teaching/training practice requirement. It is an ‘in service’ qualification designed for those working or wishing to work as teachers/trainers in UK. It may be possible for pre-service teachers/trainers to also complete this qualification. This qualification is also suitable for those delivering education and training in any learning environment.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by NCFE and EDEXCEL.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- You must be aged nineteen or over and possess a relevant vocational or academic qualification at Level 3 or higher, along with a basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 4 – Certificate in Education and Training.
Training Course Content
- Course Materials & Getting Started Instructions CET
- CET Main Book
- Assignments CET
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in education and training.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about the teacher’s role.
- In this course, you’ll become masters of learning and teaching approaches.
- This course will gain your session planning skills.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in teacher expectations & attributions.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to deliver inclusive sessions which engage and motivate learners.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn about assessments in education and training.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
This course is assessed by written assignment, learners must complete several written assignments and teaching sessions, which can be submitted on recorded video (the number of written/practical assignments you will need to complete depends upon which optional units you choose). All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within six months of the course start.
Please note, there is an additional assessment and certification fee of £499, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
You can work and teach in lifelong learning sector as a Teacher or trainer and also help you to be assessors of different qualifications in education sector.
This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training course - simply fill out your details: