Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools1Training
Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools will allow you to develop a firm understanding of the knowledge needed when working directly with children and young people in school environments. The Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools covers children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication and professional relationships. The Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is suitable for learners working in senior roles that support pupils’ learning in primary, secondary or special schools.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
Learners must be 16 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certificate.
Training Course Content
- Qualification title:NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):320
- Qualification number (QN):500/9745/3
Those hoping to take this course would benefit from working or volunteering in a school environment as you will need to demonstrate the relevant knowledge and skills. This is not compulsory, but is recommended.
What skills will I gain?
The units cover child and young person development, safeguarding their welfare, the importance of equality, diversity, and inclusion, and supporting positive behaviour.
They also cover:
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as organisations including types of schools, policies and procedures and the
- Wider environment in which they operate
- Team working
- Preparing for and supervising learning activities and supporting learners to complete
- Work set by the teacher
- Personal development and reflective practice.
- From 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
How will I be assessed?
The Certificate will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools course - simply fill out your details: