Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
A suite of qualifications which measure the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary and special needs schools. Achieving one of the qualifications demonstrates an individual’s ability relating to pupil welfare, care, behaviour and learning.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- You must be aged 16 years or older and have a confirmed work placement that will last for the full 12 months of your course. The placement must be within a school, in Foundation (Reception) classes or above. You must have a solid understanding of the English language and have basic computer skills.
Please Note: If you do not have a confirmed placement within a school, you could consider undertaking our Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification instead.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF).
Training Course Content
- Getting Started to Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Application Form (STLS)
COURSE SYLLABUS AND SUMMARY
- Course Syllabus and Summary
NCFE AWARDING BODY SPECIFICATION
- NCFE Awarding Body Specification
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 01
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 02
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 03
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 04
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 05
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 06
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 07
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 08
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 09
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 10
- Level 3- Supporting Teaching Unit 11
RECOMMENDED READING MATERIALS
- Recommended Reading Materials- Level 3 Certificate
- Assignment Briefs- Level 3 CSTLS
- Forms- Level 3 CSTLS
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS -TEACHING SUPPORT STAFF JOB ROLES
- Additional Materials -Teaching Support Staff Job Roles Level 3 Award
- Harvard Referencing Guidence
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand how to develop positive relationships with children.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to communicate with children, young people and adults.
- In this course, you’ll understand how schools are organised in terms of roles and responsibilities.
- This course will gain your knowledge in school ethos, mission, aims and values.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain your knowledge in school policies and procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the importance of e-safety for children and young people.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
The Certificate will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Exams are not included in this course. When you are submitting the assignments, additionally you need to pay £299 for assessments and for the certificate.
- This Teaching Assistant course can open classroom doors in schools all over the UK. Once trained, you'll be highly sought after as schools look for effective methods of supporting teaching and learning staff. If you are already working in a school as a teaching assistant, the course can reinforce and add to your skills, and give you the formal qualification you need to advance in your role.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools course - simply fill out your details: