Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Soft Skills – Level 41Training
Diploma in Soft Skills - Level 4
Soft skills refer to the characteristics, attitudes, attributes and personality traits of an individual which is required to succeed in their career and life. Soft skills are important for an individual to interact with people in the society and in the workplace. Employers look for prominent soft skills in an individual while recruiting so that they can contribute to the success of the organization in the long run through leadership, team work and effective communication.
Soft skills are very important if you aim to succeed and progress in your career. Some people are born with certain soft skills, while some others have to develop their soft skills through proper training and guidance. Therefore, this soft skills training course is here to help you develop your soft skills in order attain success in your career and life. You will be taught on soft skills and the importance of soft skills to an individual through this course. You will also be trained on how to develop your personality, team building skills, leadership skills, thinking skills and problem solving skills through this diploma.
Since soft skills are important for every individuals irrespective of their profession, this diploma will qualify you for any job position you desire. However, you can easily land a job in human resource through this diploma as soft skills are relatively important while dealing with human resource.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This diploma will benefit anyone irrespective of their professional and academic background. However, this diploma may mainly benefit job seekers and employees in the human resource field.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Soft Skills – Level 4 professional qualification.
Training Course Content
- Learn about soft skills and the need for soft skills in an individual.
- Understand about personality development and the ways in which to develop one’s personality.
- Gain an insight into communication, communication skills and the ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Gain an understanding of interpersonal relationship and the importance of it to an individual.
- Learn in-depth about time management, leadership, team building and stress management and the importance of managing them to an individual.
- Understand about presentation skills, thinking skills and problem solving skills and the ways to improve them.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Soft Skills – Level 4 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and career path
Once you successfully complete this diploma, you will be eligible to apply for any job position of your choice. However, this diploma is ideal to get you a job position in the human resource field. If you are already an employee in the human resource department, this diploma will help you in demanding for salary increments and job promotions from your organization.
- Human resource manager – £35,407 per annum
- Human resource administrator – £19,649 per annum
- Human resource advisor – £26,851 per annum
- Human resource director – £68,509 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to the course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Soft Skills – Level 4 course - simply fill out your details: