Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills1Training
Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills
The Diploma in Office Admin & Reception Skills provides students the hands-on training in various key administrative areas of a business or a working environment. You will be trained in word processing, spread sheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software, as well as bookkeeping concepts, computerized accounting and administrative skills.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Web content writers & Bloggers
- Technical, business & Report writers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Diploma in Office Admin & Reception Skills.
Training Course Content
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to produce standard documents.
- This course will teach you about report and letter writing.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Having this course, you will become masters of data management and record keeping.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your typing speed.
- This course gives you the knowledge in CV and cover letters writing.
- In this course, you’ll gain the best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- At the end of this course, you can be the motivator of your employees.
- Developing Customer Service Skills
- Business Reports And Letter Writing
- E-Mails Writing Tips
- Typing Speed Development
- Tips For Speed Reading
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Diary Management
- Handling Confidential Documents
- Job Functions And Description Of Office Admin/ Manager
- Successful Meeting Minutes
- Note Taking
- Document Proofreading
- Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Organising A Meeting
- Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
- Event Planning
- Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
- Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Supervising And Monitoring The Office Works
- Time Management
- Motivating Employees
- Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills course - simply fill out your details: