Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in International Financial Reporting - Level 31Training
Diploma in International Financial Reporting - Level 3
International financial reporting involves a set of standards that states how certain transactions and events should be recorded in the financial statements. The main aim of the international financial reporting standards are to set a common accounting system in order for the organizations to understand the business and accounts of one and other. With the increase in businesses, the need for proper maintenance of accounts has also increased. Therefore, this is a great career path for you to get into your desired organization.
With a diploma in international financial reporting, you can land a job in any organization with an accounting or finance department. This diploma will help you get a job as a financial analyst, senior financial analyst, financial controller or financial manager. Once you gain adequate knowledge and experience you can be promoted for a higher position as well. If you already have a job, you can use this diploma to demand for an increase in salary or for a job promotion.
This diploma is a professional qualification. This diploma will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills regarding international financial reporting. You can further prove your eligibility for your desired job position with this diploma.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is the course aimed at?
This diploma will benefit students who are interested in learning international financial reporting, students studying accounting or finance, job seekers and employees working in the accounting or finance department.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded theDiploma in International Financial Reporting – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Understand about international financial reporting and the importance of it.
- Learn how to use international financial reporting standards in the preparation of the Annual accounts.
- Gain an insight into the informational aims and content of a balance sheet.
- Understand how to determine the various levels of profit.
- Learn about the cash flow statement and its uses.
- Learn about the statement of changes in equity and its uses.
- Understand the analysis of the Annual reports.
- Gain an understanding about ratio analysis and its importance.
- Learn how to analyze and interpret through a Holistic approach.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in international financial reporting – level 3 course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Introduction to International Financial Reporting
2: Using International Financial Reporting Standards in the preparation Annual Accounts
3: Informational aims and Content of the Balance Sheet
4: Determining various levels of Profit
5: In and Out about the Cash Flow Statement
6: In and out about the Statement of changes in Equity
7: Analysis of the Annual Reports
8: Insights into Ratio Analysis
9: Analysis and Interpretation through a Holistic Approach
10: Appendix and Reference Section
Progression and career path
This diploma can help you land jobs in any organization or industry since accounting is maintained in every organization. You can also use this diploma if you need a higher pay or a job promotions.
- Financial analyst – £30,782 per annum
- Senior financial analyst – £44,208 per annum
- Financial manager – £38,031 per annum
- Financial controller – £46,805 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in International Financial Reporting - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: