Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Corporate Finance - Level 31Training
Diploma in Corporate Finance - Level 3
Corporate finance refers to the area that involves the financial and investment aspects of a company. The main aim of corporate finance is to maximize shareholder value by planning and implementing various short term and long term financial strategies. Corporate finance is an important area of an organization. Almost all organizations practice corporate finance, therefore, with adequate knowledge and skills you can get into the finance department of any reputable organization.
If you are a job seeker or an employee in the finance department, having knowledge and skills regarding corporate finance will benefit you in the long run. Knowing how to implement the aspects of corporate finance into the organization will help you perform your job effectively. It will also make you stand-out as an eligible person for the job position. Students interested in learning corporate finance will also be benefited through this diploma. A diploma in corporate finance will help you get a job as a treasurer, cash manager, cost analyst or any other corporate finance related job positions.
Corporate finance diploma is an accredited professional qualification. Completing this diploma will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills related to corporate finance and would further help you in finding a job.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This diploma is mainly aimed at job seekers looking for a job in the finance or accounting field. This diploma will also appeal to students interested in learning corporate finance and to employees already in the finance or accounting field.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Corporate Finance – level 3.
Training Course Content
- Learn about capital budgeting and its practical implementation.
- Gain an insight into the efficient market theory and its importance.
- Learn in-depth about corporate financing and valuation and its methods.
- Understand how to deal with options, real options and how to price options.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in corporate finance – level 3 course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Introduction to Capital Budgeting
2: Practical Implementation of Capital Budgeting
3: The Efficient Market Theory
4: In and Out about Corporate Financing and Valuation
5: Dealing with Options
6: Pricing of Options
7: Dealing with Real Options
Progression and career path
With a diploma in corporate finance, you can get many job opportunities within the finance or accounts department of any organization or industry. You can also use this diploma to demand other benefits such as higher salary, job promotion or job transfer if you already own a job.
- Treasurer – £47,500 per annum
- Cash manager – £31,695 per annum
- Real estate manager – £30,968 per annum
- Cost analyst – £24,632 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Corporate Finance - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: