Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Cash Management - Level 31Training
Diploma in Cash Management - Level 3
Cash management is a process followed by the corporates which involves the collection, management and the investment of cash. Cash management is a key component in determining the stability and solvency of a company. Cash management is a process followed by almost all organizations. Therefore, with knowledge and skills in cash management, you can own a job in any reputable organization of your choice. Once you have the necessary skills and experience, you can get promoted to a higher position as well. Therefore, this is a great career path for you.
With this diploma in cash management, you can get a job in the accounting or finance department of any reputable organization. The career path for people with this diploma is treasury manager, treasury analyst, credit manager, operations manager and various other prospective job positions. This diploma will also be helpful if you are planning on doing higher studies in the accounting or finance field.
This diploma is an accredited professional diploma. This diploma will teach you the necessary knowledge and skills needed for effective cash management. This diploma will also teach the students on how to handle cash management and related activities effectively in order to keep the organization stable and solvent.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This diploma in cash management is aimed at students learning accounting or finance, job seekers looking for a job in the accounting or finance department, and at employees working in the finance or accounting field. This diploma would also attract people who are interested in learning more about cash management.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Cash Management – level 3 professional qualification.
Training Course Content
- Understand about cash management and profit management.
- Gain an understanding about the activities of cash management and how to handle cash effectively in order to maximize profit.
- Improve your skills on creating a cash budget, cash reconciliation statement, cash flow statement, and receivable debts and creditors accounts.
- Learn how to determine the cash availability of an organization.
- Learn about the assets of a business and the sources to collect cash.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Cash Management – level 3 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Cash management
2: Activity about cash management
3: Creating a cash budget
4: Determining the cash availability
5: Cash reconciliation statement
7: Receivable debts
9: Handling cash effectively
11: Sources to collect cash
12: Assets of a business
13: Cash flow statement
14: Profit management
15: Fraud management
16: Summery of cash management
Progression and career path
After you successfully get through this diploma program, you will be qualified for various job positions in the accounting or finance department. If you are already an employee in the accounting or finance field, this diploma will help you demand a higher salary or job promotion from the organization.
- Treasury manager – £48,820 per annum
- Treasury analyst – £32,339 per annum
- Operations manager – £33,851 per annum
- Credit manager – £34,687 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Cash Management - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: