Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Business Writing - Level 31Training
Diploma in Business Writing - Level 3
Business writing refers to a method of professional communication used by organizations in order to communicate with their internal and external parties. Business writing can be in the form of business reports, emails, letters, proposals and many more. The main aim of business writing is to convey the organizational information to the relevant and interested parties. Business writing is also important for an organization in order to track progression and to record information for future use.
Mastering the knowledge and skills related to business writing is important if you would like to start a successful career in business writing. The business writing formats and styles tend to change with the changes in the business world, and thus, it is important to stay up to date with the changing business world in order to attain success in your writing career. Therefore, this diploma is here to provide you with the necessary knowledge and training related to business writing. This diploma will teach you on business writing and the importance of it for an organization. You will be trained on the different types of business writings such as business letters, emails, proposals and reports through this diploma. This diploma will educate you regarding the web content management and the importance of it as well.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This diploma is mainly aimed at students, job seekers planning to embark on a business writing career and at business writers in different organizations.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Business Writing professional qualification.
Training Course Content
- Learn about business writing and the importance of smart business writing.
- Understand about voice of writing and the importance of clarity in writing.
- Understand how to write business letters, emails, marketing materials, business reports, white reports and other job related documents and writings.
- Learn how to write a power point presentation and the effectiveness of it.
- Gain an insight into web content management system and its importance.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Business Writing – Level 3 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Introduction to Smart Business Writing
2: Voice of Writing
3: Clarity in Writing
4: Writing for Job Related Purposes
5: Writing Business Emails
6: Writing Business Letters
7: Effectiveness of Powerpoint Presentations
8: Web Content Management
9: Writing Marketing Material
10: Writing Business Reports
11: Writing Employee Performance Reviews
12: Writing White Papers
Progression and career path
On the successful completion of this diploma in business writing, you can qualify for many business writing job positions. If you are already a business writer in an organization, this diploma will help you in the progression of your business writing career. You can also demand for job promotions and salary increments with the help of this diploma.
- Senior copywriter – £38,739 per annum
- Editor – £27,702 per annum
- Proposal writer – £27,639 per annum
- Technical writer – £29,177 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to the course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Business Writing - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: