Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Business Communications - Level 31Training
Diploma in Business Communications - Level 3
Feel like you want to refresh your communication skills in the work place? The Diploma in Business Communications – Level 4 is the ideal course for you. Improve your presentation and interpersonal skills with the latest professional writing techniques. Business communications play a pivotal role when maintaining rewarding relationships with parties within your organisation and outside as well and this online program helps you focus on this aspect. Step in confidence towards a rewarding career that has great scope for progression with effective business communication skills that covers written and verbal skills both in addition to developing your presentation skills as well.
This diploma program is ideal for any business professional who wishes to improve their communication skills with employees, employers, stakeholders and clients alike. Even if you have not been employed yet and are on the lookout for a suitable role, this program can help you stand out with a timely and innovative qualification that can help you achieve better results in the work place.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Diploma in Business Communications – Level 3 is perfect for anybody who aspires to build a successful and rewarding career in a business or administrative environment. No matter what industry and what country you are based in, business communications is a universal qualification that will open up new opportunities for growth and development. From beginners looking for their first employment to entrepreneurs looking to build their business, this accredited qualification is something that will help you gain a definite advantage.
- You must be 16 years of age or above
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Business Communications – Level 3.
Training Course Content
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Understanding the principles of written communication
- Methods of expressing your thoughts clearly in writing
- Different writing styles – business writing, checklists etc
- Importance of a purpose statement and an agenda for official meetings
- How to manage a meeting that is in progress
- Creating a logical transition from one topic to another in an ongoing meeting
- How to encourage employee interaction in a meeting
- Planning and developing impactful presentations
- How to remain confident and engage with your audience at a presentation
- Cross-cultural communication and its vitality in the globalised work sphere
2: Vertical, Horizontal And External Communication
3: Verbal And Non Verbal Communication
4: Barriers To Effective Communication
5: Written Communication
6: Group Communication
7: Employment Communication
8: Presentation Skills
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. You will be able to access the content 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Business Communications – Level 3 program, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
- Administrative Assistant – £16,745 per annum
- Administrative Coordinator – £16,745 per annum
- Administrative Director – £61,906 per annum
- Administrative Manager – £24,014 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,651 per annum
- Client Relations Manager – £32,685 per annum
- Contract Administrator – £20,243 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,593 per annum
- Facility Manager – £30,723 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Business Communications - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: