Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills - Level 31Training
Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills - Level 3
Why would people listen to you when you speak?
This needs to be serious food for thought when it comes to your communication skills. We communicate on both a personal and a professional level every day and most of the time, we do not pay attention to whether what we say is actually making an impact. There are three communication patterns that you need to know about; visual, kinesthetic and auditory. In simple terms they refer to the see, excite and hear ‘loudly’ actions in that order. This essentially means that you need to use your voice modulation along with the right words (and pauses in between) and the right body language to leave a lasting impact. Communication experts say that the combination of all three patterns is the key to great communication.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals working in a business or corporate environment
- Individuals employed in sales and marketing sectors
- Customer Service Representatives
- Individuals currently employed in or looking for a management role
- Anybody employed in the field of communication and Human Resources
- Team Leaders
- Any individual who wishes to communicate effectively irrespective of their professional or academic background
- You must be 16 years of age or above
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3.
Training Course Content
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Communicate with your customers using the 3 patterns
- Build a great rapport with your clients
- Improve persuasion skills and become a great deal-maker
- Communicate better both personally and professionally
- Use motivational drivers to communicate coherently and effectively
- Handle challenging situations with diplomatic conversational skills
- Obtain valuable information from your customers
- Diffuse tension and build trust through conversation
- Brush up and master your negotiation techniques
1: Importance Of Communication
2: Basics Of Communication
3: The Communication Process
4: The Communication Process
5: Presenting Information
6: Building Rrapport
7: Tools Used In Communication
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. You will be able to access the course 24/7. The program is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills – Level 3 program, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: