Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Accounting systems - Level 31Training
Diploma in Accounting systems - Level 3
Accounting is a system where an organization records, summarizes and analyzes its financial records and transactions. Accounting is very important for an organization to keep track of its financial progression every year. Accountants should be well educated and experienced with the accounting process and systems to carry out the accounting process smoothly. Almost every organization does accounting, therefore, this is a great career path for you to get into reputable organizations.
Accounting mainly consists of accounting systems. One has to have thorough knowledge regarding these accounting systems to get a job in the accounting or finance field. With this accounting systems diploma you can get a job in any organization or industry with an accounting or finance department. This diploma will help you get a job as an accountant, an internal auditor, accounts assistant, budget analyst or any other accounts related jobs. Once you get the desired knowledge and experience, you will have room for progression as well.
This diploma in accounting systems is an accredited professional qualification. This diploma will teach you the basic knowledge and skills related to the accounting systems. This diploma will also provide you with an understanding of the computerized accounting systems, data collection process and accounting information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at students who would like to get a thorough understanding of the accounting systems. This course would mainly benefit the students studying accounting or finance. This course will also benefit employees or job seekers looking for employment in the accounting or finance field.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Accounting Systems – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Learn about accounting information and the importance of it.
- Understand the role of an accountant along with the duties and responsibilities.
- Learn about the basics of accounting.
- Learn about accounting transactions, the impact of accounting transactions and how to identify accounting transactions.
- Learn about the financial statements and the trial balance.
- Improve your skills in financial statements, general journal, ledger accounts and trial balance.
- Gain an understanding about the data collection process.
- Gain an insight into computerized accounting system and its importance.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Accounting Systems course, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognized qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Introduction to accounting information
2: Role of an Accountant
3: Basics of Accounting
4: Accounting transactions
5: Impact of accounting transactions
6: Financial statements
7: Data collection process
8: Identifying accounting transactions
9: The general journal
10: General journal
11: The trial balance
12: Financial statements and the trail balance
13: Computerized Accounting system
14: Ledger accounts
Progression and career path
You can get various job positions in the accounting or finance field of an organization with this diploma. You can also use this diploma to prove your eligibility for a higher salary or job promotion, if you already have a job.
- Accountant – £34,637 per annum.
- Accounting assistant – £18,495 per annum
- Management accountant – £32,069 per annum
- Chartered accountant – £35,011 per annum
- And other prospective job positions within the accounting or finance field.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalized learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Accounting systems - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: