Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Accounting for Small Business1Training
Diploma in Accounting for Small Business
Accounting is the most important part of any successful business. It records all profits, losses, credits, and debits. It tells you the state of the business in numbers, not words. It provides the most vital information you need to understand how your business grows. In short, if you do not understand the basic principles of accounting, you cannot run a business.
This Diploma in Accounting for Small Business will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University students & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Diploma in Accounting for Small Business. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course is going to help you understand the basic principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the basic accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
- BookKeeping Training Manual
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Accounting for Small Business
- Recommended Books – Accounting & Finance
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. It is important to understand what your various Accounting career options and few of them are listed in below:
- Finance Controller
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Accounting for Small Business course - simply fill out your details: