Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Accounting for Business1Training
Diploma in Accounting for Business
Accounting is extremely important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so it’s a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits.
If you are someone who hopes to run your own business then understanding this subject is extremely important. Otherwise, an Accountant works for an organisation and daily duties might include things like: using a computerised accounting system, dealing with invoices, and helping to prepare annual accounts etc.
This course aims to give you a broad understanding of Accounting, and will build your knowledge as you go. This is so you will be prepared for work upon successful completion of the course, or you could go on to further study of the subject.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Anyone hoping to work in Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Those who need to develop skills in Accounting
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Accounting for Business Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
- Module Handouts - Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
- Business Accounting
- Additional Study Materials
- Reference Books
What skills am I going to get from this course?
The first part of this course covers Bookkeeping and Payroll management, with topics such as:
- Internal controls and control concepts
- Budgeting and strategic planning
- The payroll process
The course then goes over Business Accounting, with topic such as:
- Ethics and accounting principles
- Preparing a worksheet
- Financial statements, definitions
The course also offers handouts, reference books and extra material.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
With this diploma, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Accountant Clerk
- Bookkeepers Assistant
- Business Analyst
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Accounting for Business course - simply fill out your details: