Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CyberSec First Responder Online Course with Exam CFR 2101Training
CyberSec First Responder Online Course with Exam CFR 210
Are you ready to protect your organistion? The CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) (Exam CFR-210) course will teach learners how to protect an IT infrastructure from cyber-attacks within an organisation. Individuals will learn how to prepare their response and act accordingly. Learners will gain knowledge of the tools and techniques that can be used in their response, independent of the size of the organisation. The course focuses on common risks, threats and how to mitigate them.
The CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) course is designed for professionals whose job function is related to operation, development and management for networks and systems. Personnel who perform IA functions, establish IA policies and implement security measures.
The CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) course will enable learners to gain a sound knowledge of how vital it is to protect their organisation from cyber-attacks. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at IT Administrators.
- Network Administrators.
- Information Systems Engineers.
- Individuals working as Information Security Officers.
- Learners are advised to have basic knowledge of networking technologies, network security and routing protocols.
- Learners must also have two years of experience in network administration.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210).
Training Course Content
- Learn how to assess security risk in an IT infrastructure.
- Learn how to conduct security audits.
- Learn how to analyse threats to an IT infrastructure.
- Collect cyber security intelligence data to enable learners to analyse and define an actionable response.
- Learn how to assess security risk within a management framework and respond and investigate incidents accordingly.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module: 01 - Assessing Information Security Risk
1.0 Topic A: Identify the Importance of Risk Management
2.0 Topic B: Assess Risk
3.0 Topic C: Mitigate Risk
4.0 Topic D: Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
➤ Module 02 - Analyzing the Threat Landscape
1.0 Topic A: Classify Threats and Threat Profiles
2.0 Topic B: Perform Ongoing Threat Research
➤ Module 03 - Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
1.0 Topic A: Implement Threat Modeling
2.0 Topic B: Assess the Impact of Reconnaissance Incidents
3.0 Topic C: Assess the Impact of Social Engineering
➤ Module 04 - Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
1.0 Topic A: Assess the Impact of System Hacking Attacks
2.0 Topic B: Assess the Impact of Web-Based Attacks
3.0 Topic C: Assess the Impact of Malware
4.0 Topic D: Assess the Impact of Hijacking and Impersonation Attacks
5.0 Topic E: Assess the Impact of DoS Incidents
6.0 Topic F: Assess the Impact of Threats to Mobile Security
7.0 Topic G: Assess the Impact of Threats to Cloud Security
➤ Module: 05 - Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
1.0 Topic A: Assess Command and Control Techniques
2.0 Topic B: Assess Persistence Techniques
3.0 Topic C: Assess Lateral Movement and Pivoting Techniques
4.0 Topic D: Assess Data Exfiltration Techniques
5.0 Topic E: Assess Anti-Forensics Techniques
➤ Module 06 - Evaluating the Organization’s Security Posture
1.0 Topic A: Conduct Vulnerability Assessments
2.0 Topic B: Conduct Penetration Tests on Network Assets
3.0 Topic C: Follow Up on Penetration Testing
➤ Module: 07 - Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
1.0 Topic A: Deploy a Security Intelligence Collection and Analysis Platform
2.0 Topic B: Collect Data from Network-Based Intelligence Sources
3.0 Topic C: Collect Data from Host-Based Intelligence Sources
➤ Module: 08 - Analyzing Log Data
1.0 Topic A: Use Common Tools to Analyze Logs
2.0 Topic B: Use SIEM Tools for Analysis
3.0 Topic C: Parse Log Files with Regular Expressions
➤ Module: 09 - Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
1.0 Topic A: Analyze Incidents with Windows-Based Tools
2.0 Topic B: Analyze Incidents with Linux-Based Tools
3.0 Topic C: Analyze Malware
4.0 Topic D: Analyze Indicators of Compromise
➤ Module: 10 - Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
1.0 Topic A: Deploy an Incident Handling and Response Architecture
2.0 Topic B: Mitigate Incidents
3.0 Topic C: Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
➤ Module: 11 - Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
1.0 Topic A: Apply a Forensic Investigation Plan
2.0 Topic B: Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
3.0 Topic C: Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210) qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- System Administrator – £24,631 per annum
- Security Consultant (Networking) – £46,517 per annum
- Systems Engineer (Networking) – £27,265 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this CyberSec First Responder Online Course with Exam CFR 210 course - simply fill out your details: