Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CT Security+ SY0-5011Training
CT Security+ SY0-501
As IT security has become vital to businesses and organisations, it has changed how everyday business is conducted. With high volumes of data being stores and transmitted on networks, it becomes imperative that these networks around the world are kept safe. The CT Security+ SY0-501 course is perfect for individuals who want to detect hackers and learn how to secure a network.
The CT Security+ SY0-501 course is a globally recognised qualification that covers the fundamentals of network security and risk management. It is the benchmark for IT security and will be an important stepping stone for you to gain recognition in an IT security career. You will learn how to identify benefits and drawbacks of existing networks, create resilient networks and implement network security, protocols and standards.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CT Security+ SY0-501 course is aimed at individuals who have experience in system and network administration. And for those who are Security Administrators and IT Auditors.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is suitable for system and network administrators.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CT Security+ SY0-501.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to identify cyber adversaries and develop strategies and countermeasures to defend them.
- Learn how to install and configure networks based on security technologies.
- Learn how wireless and remote security access is enforced.
- Identify strategies for fault tolerance, continuity and disaster recovery.
- Gain an understanding in Cryptography and Public Key infrastructure.
- Module 01: Identifying Security Fundamentals
- Module 02: Analyzing Risk
- Module 03: Identifying Security Threats
- Module 04: Conducting Security Assessments
- Module 05: Implementing Host and Software Security
- Module 06: Implementing Network Security
- Module 07: Managing Identity and Access
- Module 08: Implementing Cryptography
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This is a multiple choice, performance-based exam comprising of 90 questions to be completed in 90 minutes.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
- Network Administrator – £20,338 per annum
- Systems Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- IT Specialist – £32,479 per annum
- Systems Engineer – £29,154 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this CT Security+ SY0-501 course - simply fill out your details: