Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Critical Thinking Online Video Training Course1Training
Critical Thinking Online Video Training Course
Thinking critically is a skill that must be learned. Constructing reasoning does not come naturally, it must be studied. It is a skill that requires training much like a tennis player needs to constantly practice their game to achieve their goal. If you have not worked on developing these skills, it is safe to say that it will not come naturally. Critical thinking is the foundation of effective reasoning and constructive science. The Thinking Critically course will teach learners how to be critical thinkers and improve their process of reasoning.
The Thinking Critically course will discuss key topics on how to face a problem, apply logical reasoning to the problem and construct a solution based on assessing and analysing. When you think critically you live reasonably and rationally. You are more aware of the flawed nature in humans and the critical thinking tools will help you consider the rights of others.
The Thinking Critically course will help individuals enhance their rigorous standards of excellence in thinking and reason in a fair-minded way. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Thinking Critically course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who want to enhance their critical thinking skills and acquire the knowledge to present their arguments within logical reasoning.
- Learners need to be proficient in English
- Have a basic familiarity with scientific terminology
- Anyone interested in thinking critically and applying these skills to their lives
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Thinking Critically.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to be more effective in your reasoning.
- Have a good grasp of basic elements in the process of reasoning.
- Learn how to present arguments with formal and informal logic.
- Learn how to analyse, process and improve thinking skills.
- The knowledge of intellectual tools that is critical to thinking critically.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Thinking Critically course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - Facing New Problems
1.0 Topic A: The Critical Thinking Process
2.0 Topic B: Group Dynamics
3.0 Topic C: Critical Thinking Methods
4.0 Topic D: Problem Solving Approaches
➤ Module 02 - Establishing the Problem
1.0 Topic A: Identify the Problem
2.0 Topic B: Exploring the Problem
➤ Module 03 - Discovering the Solution
1.0 Topic A: Assembling Potential Ideas
2.0 Topic B: Determining the Best Solution
3.0 Topic C: Evaluating Cost and Benefit
4.0 Topic D: Building Your Case
➤ Module 04 - Accepting a Decision
1.0 Accepting a Decision
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Thinking Critically you will be able to apply it into any position or job employment in your professional career.
- Financial Accountant – £35,036 per annum
- Marketing Manager – £32,209 per annum
- Advertising Manager – £36,194 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,814 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Critical Thinking Online Video Training Course course - simply fill out your details: