Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Courses for your Daily Life1Training
Courses for your Daily Life
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of your daily life requirements.
The Courses for your Daily Life will teach you how to improve your emotional health, relationships and communication by taking the time to do things differently, enjoy unique opportunities and learn new skills. We all want to find the real meaning of life and live our lives with purpose. Gaining an understanding of new techniques and knowledge whether it is to master cooking, baking, doing yoga, focusing on health and well-being or knowing how to handle stressful situations that life throws your way will give you the confidence to lead a more fulfilling and satisfying life.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Job hunters
- School leavers
- Anyone who wants to take a step forward in life and acquire new skills and knowledge
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The courses are suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the Courses for your Daily Life bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
Training Course Content
- Set-up your kitchen in your own home and learn the basic tools to effectively manage your kitchen. You can learn to cook anything you want. The course is about having a passion for cooking.
- Get into the holiday spirit and learn the most amazing holiday recipes. Bake treats for your loved ones and spread the holiday cheer. Holiday baking is not just about baking but enjoying baking with family and friends.
- Learners will learn how to handle stressful and difficult situations in your workplace. In this fast-paced world jobs can be stressful. If you can effectively deal with the stress you will be more productive in your work.
- Develop skills in the accounting field and understand profit and loss accounts. Gain an understanding on fundamental accounting concepts, financial statements, double entry accounting system, and analysing, recording and classifying transactions.
- The online yoga class will teach you the basic fundamentals that you can follow right throughout your life. Whether you want to free your body from toxins, shed the extra pounds you carry around or gain serenity and peace of mind, follow the instructor’s step by step guidance and feel refreshed and youthful and ready to live life again.
- The DIY home improvement Basics course will help you develop the skills to tackle home repair and enhancement projects. You will learn how to put up shelves, repair drywall, install window safety locks, and also learn the basic concepts of safety and tools preparation and preparation and measuring.
- Embrace technology and learn to master your Android and iPhones. These days there is more computing in our pockets than ever before. You will learn everything you need to know about operating systems, basic functionalities, screen gestures, settings, sending and receiving emails and messages, taking pictures or recording videos.
- The course will teach you how to prepare a professional resume. It will outline important information, structure and provide tips and tricks on building a strong resume.
- DIY Home Improvement Basics
- Holiday Baking
- How to Become a Personal Trainer
- How to Handle Stress in the Workplace
- Accounting and Business Basics
- Mastering Your Android Phone
- Mastering Your iPhone
- Ultimate Resume Building
- The Key to Nutrition and Wellness
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
- HR Manager – The average UK salary for a HR Manager is £35,813 per annum
- Office Manager -The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £24,312 per annum
- Executive Assistant – The average UK salary for an Executive Assistant is £30,604 per annum
- Handyman – The average UK salary for a Handyman is £10.09 per annum
- Painter and Decorator – The average UK salary for a Painter and Decorator is £10.91 per annum
- Interior Designer – The average UK salary for an Interior Designer is £24,804 per annum
- Baker – The average UK salary for a Baker is £7.93 per annum
- Sous Chef – The average UK salary for a Sous Chef is £21,276 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Courses for your Daily Life course - simply fill out your details: