Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Communication and Management - Level 31Training
Communication and Management - Level 3
Communicating effectively in your profession is essential no matter which field you are working in. When it comes to a field such as Human Resources, this importance increases even more. Part of improving communication also depends upon understanding the barriers that may negatively impact communication and remedying them.
Whether you are in the field of HR and taking an interview or simply addressing grievances with an employee, or whether you are an employee presenting at a meeting, or whether you are an entrepreneur addressing your staff or your business partners to potential investors the importance of effective communication and management is important to ensure that the end results are what they should actually be.
Our Diploma in Communication and Management – Level 3 program also focus on the human resource management aspect such as recruitment, grievance and disciplinary management. If you are somebody already employed in an administrative, managerial or human resource capacity or if you are thinking about joining one of these fields, this program will suit your requirements well.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
Communication and management applies to almost every profession that you can think of. Even if you are an entrepreneur this is something that can really make a difference in your professional relationships. The course therefore, can be applicable for a diverse range of professions. However you could make great use of this if you work or hope to work in the fields of marketing and sales, human resources, administration and customer relationships.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Communication and Management – Level 3 professional qualification.
Training Course Content
- Communicate effectively with employers, employees or co-workers
- Build strong professional relationships
- Build your confidence to manage any business setting
- Understand and successfully manage difficult situations
- Learn how to self-motivate and remain positive
- Understanding communication barriers and working around them
- Manage appraisals, supervisions and staff records
- Handle disciplinary and grievance matters effectively
- Master the recruitment cycle in your workplace
- Carry out effective and engaging inductions that set the precedent for the rest of that employee’s tenure
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Communicating Effectively
2: Different Ways of Communication and Barriers
3: Reducing barriers to communication
4: Appraisals, supervisions and staff records
5: Disciplinary and grievance
8: Unit Summary
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete this program you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- HR Assistant – £20,187 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,390 per annum
- Help Desk Supervisor – £25,963 per annum
- Frontline Communications -£29,000 per annum
- Administrative Assistant -£16,745 per annum
- Sales Representatives -£21,751 per annum
- Customer Service Assistant -£14,147 per annum
- IT Manager -£38,779 per annum
- Team Leader – £24,139 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to the course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Communication and Management - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: