Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Wireless Security Professional Online Course and Certification1Training
Certified Wireless Security Professional Online Course and Certification
The Certified Wireless Security Professional course will give learners a sound understanding of enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing techniques. It is the perfect course for which offers learners a detailed understanding of wireless intrusion prevention systems. Learners will gain in-depth skills on how to implement and manage wireless security by creating hardware and software solutions. This is a highly potential job employment course that will give learners an edge amongst their peers and employers. It will make candidates marketable in their professional goals and achievements.
The Certified Wireless Security Professional course will discuss topics such as understanding the basics of WLAN security, encryption methods, roaming wireless security risks, WLAN security auditing and dynamic encryption key generation.
The Certified Wireless Security Professional is the ideal course for individuals to learn how to implement monitoring for wireless security, remote access services and guest access services. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Wireless Security Professional course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is for professionals who work with wireless networks and want to expand their knowledge and skills by gaining an understanding of wireless security tools and techniques.
- Learners should have sound knowledge of the Certified Wireless Network Administrator course.
- Learners who have passed the CWNA certification exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Wireless Security Professional.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of WLAN technology.
- Learn how to secure WLAN mobile endpoints.
- Learn how to effectively operate and manage WLAN.
- Gain an understanding of WLAN security policies and auditing practices and learn how to implement them within an organisation.
- Understand authentication techniques.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Wireless Security Professional course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - WLAN Security Overview
1.0 WLAN Security Overview
➤ Module 02 - Legacy Security
2.0 Legacy Security
➤ Module 03 - Encryption Ciphers and Methods
3.0 Encryption Ciphers and Methods
➤ Module 04 - 802.11 Authentication Methods
4.0 802.11 Authentication Methods
➤ Module 05 - Dynamic Encryption Key Generation
5.0 Dynamic Encryption Key Generation
➤ Module 06 - SOHO 802.11 Security
6.0 SOHO 802.11 Security
➤ Module 07 - Fast Secure Roaming
7.0 Fast Secure Roaming
➤ Module 08 - Wireless Security Risks
8.0 Wireless Security Risks
➤ Module 09 - Wireless LAN Security Auditing
9.0 Wireless LAN Security Auditing
➤ Module 10 - Wireless Security Monitoring
10.0 Wireless Security Monitoring
➤ Module 11 - VPNs, Remote Access and Guest Access Services
11.0 VPNs, Remote Access and Guest Access Services
➤ Module 12 - WLAN Security Infrastructure
12.0 WLAN Security Infrastructure
➤ Module 13 - Wireless Security Policies
13.0 Wireless Security Policies
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Wireless Security Professional you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Wireless Security Professional qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Network Support Technician – £18,499 per annum
- IT Manager – £38,366 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- System Administrator – £24,631 per annum
- Security Consultant (Networking) – £46,517 per annum
- IT Support Technician – £18,634 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Wireless Security Professional Online Course and Certification course - simply fill out your details: