Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Vulnerability Assessor Online Course with Certification1Training
Certified Vulnerability Assessor Online Course with Certification
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor is a fundamental cyber security course that will teach learners how to focus on vulnerabilities. The course provides basic knowledge of how to perform vulnerability assessment, evaluate the outcome, take countermeasures to minimise break-ins within an organisation’s network infrastructure. You will learn to identify common virus patterns and basic malware threats enabling learners to make use of the tools and techniques to prevent the malware and virus from infiltrating into the network infrastructure.
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor course will enable learners to effectively perform a vulnerability assessment and secure the IT infrastructure. The course will discuss topics such as the types of vulnerabilities, assessing web servers, assessing the network and output analysis.
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor course is perfect for learners who want to make use of their practical skills and knowledge and apply it within the network infrastructure of an organisation. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Vulnerability Assessor course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Cyber Security Manager.
- Ethical Hackers.
- IT Engineers.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- This course is for beginners and requires no formal pre-requisites. However, learners are recommended to have basic understanding of networking.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Vulnerability Assessor.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to assess the vulnerabilities.
- Learn how to assess the network for potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Understand the different types of vulnerabilities.
- Gain an understanding of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Learn how to assess web servers and potential vulnerabilities.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Vulnerability Assessor course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 – Why Vulnerability Assessment
➤ Module 02 - Vulnerability Types
➤ Module 03 - Assessing the Network
➤ Module 04 - Assessing Web Servers and Applications
➤ Module 05 - Assessing Remote and VPN Services
➤ Module 06 - Vulnerability Assessment Tools
➤ Module 07 - Output Analysis
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Vulnerability Assessor you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Vulnerability Assessor qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- IT Manager – £38,366 per annum
- IT Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- System Administrator – £24,631 per annum
- Security Consultant (Networking) – £46,517 per annum
- IT Engineer – £22,081 per annum
- Support Analyst – £23,197 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Vulnerability Assessor Online Course with Certification course - simply fill out your details: