Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Online Course and Certification1Training
Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Online Course and Certification
The Certified Penetration Testing Engineer course will teach learners who want to acquire hands-on experience on how to use penetration testing methodologies. The course will enable learners advance their skills and knowledge on how to identify protection opportunities, mitigate risks when working with the internet, assess testing activities and increase security controls. It is a hands-on course that offers access to learners on attacks in the network infrastructure. The course is comprehensive starting at beginner level and teaching learners basic techniques like packet capturing. The course then moves onto more advanced skills where learners gain an understanding of sophisticated techniques on how to perform a penetration test in a network infrastructure.
The Certified Penetration Testing Engineer course will discuss the five key elements that learners need to have a sound knowledge of when it comes to penetration testing. Information gathering, enumeration, scanning, exploitation and reporting are the basis for learners to form their expertise on discovering the vulnerabilities.
The Certified Penetration Testing Engineer course will teach learners about logistics of penetration testing whether it is Linux fundamentals, vulnerability assessments, Windows hacking, Linux hacking and testing wireless networks. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Penetration Testing Engineer course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at IT and Network Security Managers.
- Network Administrators.
- Penetration Testing Engineers.
- Ethical Hackers.
- Individuals working as Network Security Auditors.
- Learners should have one year of experience in networking and operating systems.
- Learners should have basic experience working with networking protocols.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Penetration Testing Engineer.
Training Course Content
- Learn the technical aspects of penetration testing and how it can be applied to the business
- There are 5 key elements to penetration testing, learners should have a sound knowledge of these facts.
- Learn how to document vulnerabilities and report them accordingly.
- Learn how to operate as an ethical hacker particularly on Windows and Linux based systems.
- Learn about advanced exploitation techniques.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Penetration Testing Engineer course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - Logistics of Pen Testing
➤ Module 02 - Linux Fundamentals
➤ Module 03 - Information Gathering
➤ Module 04 - Detecting Live Systems
➤ Module 05 – Enumeration
➤ Module 06 - Vulnerability Assessments
➤ Module 07 - Malware Goes Undercover
➤ Module 08 - Windows Hacking
➤ Module 09 - Hacking UNIX/Linux
➤ Module 10 - Advanced Exploitation Techniques
➤ Module 11 - Pen Testing Wireless Networks
➤ Module 12 - Networks, Sniffing and IDS
➤ Module 13 - Injecting the Database
➤ Module 14 - Attacking Web Technologies
➤ Module 15 - Project Documentation
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Penetration Testing Engineer you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Penetration Testing Engineer qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- IT Manager – £38,366 per annum
- IT Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- System Administrator – £24,631 per annum
- Security Consultant (Networking) – £46,517 per annum
- Penetration Tester – £36,465 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Online Course and Certification course - simply fill out your details: