Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Information Systems Auditor Online Course and Certification1Training
Certified Information Systems Auditor Online Course and Certification
As one of the most high-demand and popular IT certifications, the Certified Information Systems Auditor course offers learners hands-on training with relevant, up to date and concise knowledge and skills on IT auditing, control and security. It is a comprehensive course with learners gaining knowledge in IT governance to pass the CISA exam. Enhance your career as the CISA is of a world renowned standard in auditing and control of information technology and business systems. Data has been getting compromised for years. What you need to do is to be careful with sensitive data and learn how to protect it. The course will teach you just that.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor course will enable learners to showcase their audit experience, knowledge and skills and demonstrate that they are competent to assess vulnerabilities, report on institute controls and compliance within an organisation.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor course will help learners advance in their career and gain employment opportunities in mid-level managerial positions. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Information Systems Auditor course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at IT Security Managers and IT Consultants
- Network Administrators.
- Systems Administrators.
- Network Security Engineers.
- IT Audit and IT Security professionals.
- This is an advanced course which requires learners to have 3-5 years of practical experience and an understanding of concepts and knowledge of IT security.
- An understanding of network fundamentals.
- Systems administration experience.
- Understanding of Linux, Unix and Windows operating system.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Training Course Content
- Learn about the IT audit process.
- Understand infrastructure lifecycle management.
- Learn about IT service delivery and support.
- Learn about IT governance.
- Understand business continuity and disaster recovery.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Information Systems Auditor course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems
1.0 Lesson 1: Management of the Audit Function
2.0 Lesson 2: ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines
3.0 Lesson 3: Risk Analysis
4.0 Lesson 4: Internal Controls
5.0 Lesson 5: Performing an IS Audit
6.0 Lesson 6: Control Self-Assessment
7.0 Lesson 7: The Evolving IS Audit Process
➤ Module 02 - Governance and Management of IT
1.0 Lesson 1: Corporate Governance
2.0 Lesson 2: IT Governance
3.0 Lesson 3: IT Monitoring and Assurance Practices for Board and Senior Management
4.0 Lesson 4: Information Systems Strategy
5.0 Lesson 5: Maturity and Process Improvement Models
6.0 Lesson 6: IT Investment and Allocation Practices
7.0 Lesson 7: Policies and Procedures
8.0 Lesson 8: Risk Management
9.0 Lesson 9: IS Management Practices
10.0 Lesson 10: IS Organizational Structure and Responsibilities
11.0 Lesson 11: Auditing IT Governance Structure and Implementation
12.0 Lesson 12: Business Continuity Planning
➤ Module 03 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
1.0 Lesson 1: Business Realization
2.0 Lesson 2: Project Management Structure
3.0 Lesson 3: Project Management Practices
4.0 Lesson 4: Business Application Development
5.0 Lesson 5: Business Application Systems
6.0 Lesson 6: Alternative Forms of Software Project Organization
7.0 Lesson 7: Alternative Development Methods
8.0 Lesson 8: Infrastructure Development/Acquisition Practices
9.0 Lesson 9: Information Systems Maintenance Practices
10.0 Lesson 10: System Development Tools and Productivity Aids
11.0 Lesson 11: Business Process Reengineering and Process Change Projects
12.0 Lesson 12: Application Controls
13.0 Lesson 13: Auditing Application Controls
14.0 Lesson 14: Auditing Systems Development, Acquisition and Maintenance
➤ Module 04 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
1.0 Lesson 1: Information Systems Operations
2.0 Lesson 2: Information Systems Hardware
3.0 Lesson 3: IS Architecture and Software
4.0 Lesson 4: Network Infrastructure
5.0 Lesson 5: Disaster Recovery Planning
➤ Module 05 - Protection of Information Assets
1.0 Lesson 1: Importance of Information Security
2.0 Lesson 2: Logical Access
3.0 Lesson 3: Network Infrastructure Security
4.0 Lesson 4: Auditing Information Security Management Framework
5.0 Lesson 5: Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
6.0 Lesson 6: Environmental Exposures and Controls
7.0 Lesson 7: Physical Access Exposures and Controls
8.0 Lesson 8: Mobile Computing
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Information Systems Auditor you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Information Systems Auditor qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- IT Consultant – £38,976 per annum
- Information Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- IT Security Officer £37,738 – per annum
- Network Administrator £25,250 – per annum
- Systems Administrator £25,422 – per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Information Systems Auditor Online Course and Certification course - simply fill out your details: