Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Information Security Manager Online Course and Certification1Training
Certified Information Security Manager Online Course and Certification
The Certified Information Security Manager course will validate the learner’s knowledge and expertise on the relationship between the information security program and the primary business target. It is a specialised course that offers hands-on experience of developing, implementing and managing an information security program within an organisation. The course will enable learners to insight into how an information security system works in a real-world environment. The CISM course means learners can enjoy career advancement and higher earning potential as it is one of the highest sought after qualifications.
The Certified Information Security Manager course will discuss security practices within an organisation, and how to manage, design and oversee the organisation’s information security.
The Certified Information Security Manager will enable individuals to demonstrate their information security management expertise. This course is groundbreaking and is a globally accepted achievement. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Information Security Manager course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Information Security Managers
- Employees who are IT Consultants.
- Network Administrators and Network Security Engineers.
- IT Auditors.
- IT Security policy makers
- Compliance Officers
- Individuals must have five years of experience in information security management.
- Individuals can have experience in security governance, compliance, risk management and incident management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Information Security Manager.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of information security policies.
- Learn how to manage incidents in relation to information security.
- Ensure compliance of information security policies.
- Develop, manage and implement an information security program within an organisation.
- Learn how to manage risks related to information security policies.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Information Security Manager course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01 - Information Security Governance
1.0 Lesson 1: Information Security Governance Overview
2.0 Lesson 2: Effective Information Security Governance
3.0 Lesson 3: Information Security Concepts and Technologies
4.0 Lesson 4: Information Security Manager
5.0 Lesson 5: Scope and Charter of Information Security Governance
6.0 Lesson 6: Information Security Governance Metrics
7.0 Lesson 7: Information Security Strategy Overview
8.0 Lesson 8: Creating Information Security Strategy
9.0 Lesson 9: Determining Current State Of Security
10.0 Lesson 10: Information Security Strategy Development
11.0 Lesson 11: Strategy Resources
12.0 Lesson 12: Strategy Constraints
13.0 Lesson 13: Action Plan to Implement Strategy
➤ Module 02 - Information Risk Management
1.0 Lesson 1: Risk Management Overview
2.0 Lesson 2: Good Information Security Risk Management
3.0 Lesson 3: Information Security Risk Management Concepts
4.0 Lesson 4: Implementing Risk Management
5.0 Lesson 5: Risk Assessment
6.0 Lesson 6: Controls Countermeasures
7.0 Lesson 7: Recovery Time Objectives
8.0 Lesson 8: Risk Monitoring and Communication
➤ Module 03 - Information Security Program Development
1.0 Lesson 1: Development of Information Security Program
2.0 Lesson 2: Information Security Program Objectives
3.0 Lesson 3: Information Security Program Development Concepts
4.0 Lesson 4: Scope and Charter of Information Security Program Development
5.0 Lesson 5: Information Security Management Framework
6.0 Lesson 6: Information Security Framework Components
7.0 Lesson 7: Information Security Program Resources
8.0 Lesson 8: Implementing an Information Security Program
9.0 Lesson 9: Information Infrastructure and Architecture
10.0 Lesson 10: Information Security Program
11.0 Lesson 11: Security Program Services and Operational Activities
➤ Module 04 - Information Security Incident Management
1.0 Lesson 1: Incident Management Overview
2.0 Lesson 2: Incident Response Procedures
3.0 Lesson 3: Incident Management Organization
4.0 Lesson 4: Incident Management Resources
5.0 Lesson 5: Incident Management Objectives
6.0 Lesson 6: Incident Management Metrics and Indicators
7.0 Lesson 7: Current State of Incident Response Capability
8.0 Lesson 8: Developing an Incident Response Plan
9.0 Lesson 9: BCP/DRP
10.0 Lesson 10: Testing Response and Recovery Plans
11.0 Lesson 11: Executing the Plan
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Information Security Manager you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Information Security Manager qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- IT Consultant – £38,976 per annum
- Information Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Information Security Officer – £37,738 per annum
- IT Security Officer – £37,738 per annum
- Compliance Officer – £27,100 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Information Security Manager Online Course and Certification course - simply fill out your details: