Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Online Course with Certification1Training
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Online Course with Certification
Enhance your security awareness and learn how to respond in disaster situations. With the threats of cybercrime, leakage and natural disasters on the rise, The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course will give learners an understanding of how to respond in those situations. The course gives learners the skills and knowledge to establish disaster recovery plans. It is not only about waiting until the threat takes place but making plans prior to the threat so that you are fully equipped to handle the situation. There have been threats and natural calamities for a while, this is not something new. Data has been getting compromised for years. What you need to do is to be careful with sensitive data and learn how to protect it. The course will teach you just that.
The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course will discuss how to keep the critical components of the department functioning despite crisis or disaster. The core component of any enterprise for a business to function is its information technology. The rest of the enterprise depends on the IT infrastructure.
The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course will help learners design and implement risk management plan that is essential for the survival of any enterprise. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at IT Security Managers and IT Security Officers.
- Employees who are working in positions of Project Manager.
- The course is suitable for individuals who are Risk Managers.
- Data Centre Managers
- The course is ideal for anyone interested in enhancing their skills and knowledge risk management.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- Individuals working in risk management
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of risk management
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to identify threats and risks.
- Learn how to accurately report the results.
- Learn how to detect risks and security threats.
- Learn how to mitigate risks and threats.
- Understand how to design and implement a security solution.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 100 questions in 2 hours. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module: 01 – Introduction
➤ Module: 02 - Business Impact Analysis
➤ Module: 03 - Risk Analysis
➤ Module: 04 - BCP Strategies
➤ Module: 05 - IT Recovery Strategies
➤ Module: 06 - Implementation Phase
➤ Module: 07 - Testing and Exercise
➤ Module: 08 - Maintenance and Updating
➤ Module: 09 - Execution Phase
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Risk Manager – £50,054 per annum
- Information Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- IT Security Officer – £37,738 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Online Course with Certification course - simply fill out your details: