Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)1Training
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as Certified Associate in Project Management.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
- Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the framework of structured project management,
- In this course, you’ll learn different styles and methods of project communications.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Resource and Techniques Estimating.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your cost estimating skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in Project Quality Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time and risk management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam details:
- Exam Duration: 03 hours
- Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function in roles such as Project manager, Project Coordinator, Project analyst, Project Consultant, Project engineer, Systems engineer and you will have many more career opportunities.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) course - simply fill out your details: