Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business and Administrative Management Diploma1Training
Business and Administrative Management Diploma
The Business and Administrative Management Diploma program provides students the hands-on training in various key administrative areas of a business or a working environment. You will be trained in word processing, spread sheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software, as well as bookkeeping concepts, computerized accounting and administrative skills.
This Business and Administrative Management Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Accounting professionals or finance managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Business and Administrative Management Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to produce standard documents.
- This course will teach you about report and letter writing.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of data management and record keeping.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn bookkeeping and payroll management.
- This course gives you the knowledge of CV and cover letters writing.
- In this course, you’ll gain the best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in Human Resources fundamentals.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in leadership and management essentials.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
- DIARY MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- BUSINESS WRITING
- COLLABORATIVE BUSINESS WRITING
- PROPOSAL WRITING
- BUSINESS ETHICS
- E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- MEETING MANAGEMENT
- NOTE TAKING
- DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
- TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- ORGANISING A MEETING
- INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- EVENT PLANNING
- MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING
- BUDGETS & FINANCIAL REPORTS
- COMMUNICATION FUNDAMENTALS
- COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCES FUNDAMENTALS
- EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT
- LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS
- MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- SAFETY IN THE WORK PLACE
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. Business and Administration can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organisation. These roles include:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor
- Team leader
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Business and Administrative Management Diploma course - simply fill out your details: