Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Bookkeeping and Payroll Management - Accredited by CPD1Training
Bookkeeping and Payroll Management - Accredited by CPD
This course is a comprehensive guide, designed to help learners pursue a career in Bookkeeping or payroll management. In either of these roles you’ll be working as part of an accounts team. Daily duties could include: checking employees’ hours, processing holiday pay, calculating pay by cash, cheque or transfer, and this course will teach how to do all of this and much more.
Our Bookkeeping or payroll management offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
This course has been created for those hoping to work in Bookkeeping and Payroll management.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING ESSENTIALS
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- End of Period Procedures
- Budgets & Financial Reports
- QUICKBOOKS & PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security & Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Data Type
- QUICKBOOKS FOR SALES
- Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- MOCK EXAM
- FINAL EXAM
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
With this course, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Bookkeeping and Payroll Management - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: