Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Amazon Web Services Basic1Training
The Amazon Web Services Basic is a beginner’s course that introduces learners to Amazon’s web services platform. This course will teach individuals about creation, security, services and support, net and content delivery, best practices and storage. Learners will gain an understanding of AWS products, common solutions and services. It is a step by step approach to make you efficient in AWS services so that you can make an informed decision on IT services related to business requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at IT professionals responsible for designing AWS solutions.
- IT professionals who present and propose technical solutions for AWS.
- The course is intended for beginners who want to understand the basics of AWS.
- System administrators and IT staff interested in using AWS services.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- No formal pre-requisites, but learners must have basic knowledge of networking and WAN connectivity
- Basic understanding of concepts, benefits, functionalities and uses of private, public and hybrid clouds
- Recommended but not required for learners to have completed the AWS Basic course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Amazon Web Services Basic.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of the AWS platform.
- Learn how to navigate the AWS management console.
- Understand AWS management tools
- Learn the AWS database services.
- Understand concepts and technology related to AWS platform.
- Module 01: Amazon Services and Support
- Module 02: Creation, Security, and Best Practices
- Module 03: Net and Content Delivery
- Module 04: Storage and Object Lifecycles
- Module 05: EC2
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Amazon Web Services Basic course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Amazon Web Services Basic course - simply fill out your details: