Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow1Training
Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow
Adobe CS3 is the amazing software suite used by professional Graphic Designers, Video Editors, and Web Developers everywhere. If you need to get to grips with Adobe CS3, this excellent Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow course is the place to start. During this Adobe CS3 course you’ll master the art of web design using Adobe CS3. This Adobe CS3 Web Design Workflow course explores how to bring your Photoshop or Illustrator artwork effortlessly into Flash, build web prototypes using new functionality in Fireworks, work with video and Flash, and copy and paste from Photoshop into Dreamweaver. Not only that, you’ll be learning to use Adobe CS3 from experts in the industry, who have lots of tips and tricks to share with you.
This Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive bo thFREE e-certificate(PDF format), andprinted certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Explore the new features Web Design Workflow and learn new tips and tricks to advance your skills.
- Find out how to design and develop content for print and mobile devices.
- Discover how to work with the new CSS starter pages in Dreamweaver CS3.
- Learn how to update existing websites and blogs using Adobe Contribute® CS3.
- Move your assets across multiple Adobe CS3 software programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introducing the CS3 Workflow
- Working in illustrator
- Creating a layout with Photoshop
- Building a web prototype in fireworks
- Building a site in Dreamweaver
- Mobile and print content
- Building a flash messaging area
- Working with the flash video
- Creating slideshows using CS3
- Using contribute
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Adobe CS3: Web Design Workflow course - simply fill out your details: