Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe CS3: Print Workflow1Training
Adobe CS3: Print Workflow
Adobe CS3 is the amazing software suite used by professional Graphic Designers, Video Editors, and Web Developers everywhere. If you need to get to grips with Adobe CS3, this excellent Adobe CS3: Print Workflow course is the place to start. You’ll master the art of designing successfully for print using Adobe CS3 Print Workflow. This Adobe CS3 Print Workflow course explores various techniques to maximize your designs in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat and how to edit graphics in a PDF. Not only that, you’ll be learning to use Adobe CS3 from experts in the industry, who have lots of tips and tricks to share with you. This bundle is just the solution you’ve been looking for to learn what it takes to get your designs printed.
This Adobe CS3: Print Workflow course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe CS3: Print Workflow Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a Free e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Find out how to plan your designs for a successful print — learn how to build to final trim size.
- Discover how to easily edit graphics in a PDF.
- Create Live Effects and use Live Colour in Adobe Illustrator.
- Learn how to handle graphics and optimize effects for print using Adobe InDesign.
- Explore the Print Production tools in PDF including Output Preview, Preflight Profiles, and Ink Manager.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Photoshop for print
- Illustrator for print
- Graphics in InDesign
- Using effects
- Finding and fixing problems
- Using pre-flight & package
- Exporting to PDF
- using the print production tools
- Tips & tricks
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
- Graphic designers
- Production designer
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Job seekers
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Adobe CS3: Print Workflow course - simply fill out your details: