Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe CS3: Design Workflow1Training
Adobe CS3: Design Workflow
Adobe CS3 is the amazing software suite used by professional Graphic Designers, Video Editors, and Web Developers everywhere. If you need to get to grips with Adobe CS3, this excellent Adobe CS3: Design Workflow course is the place to start. You’ll master the entire Adobe CS3 product line workflow, and will receive step-by-step instruction on how to build InDesign layouts, edit raster images with Photoshop, manipulate vector objects with Illustrator, build Web layouts with Dreamweaver, and develop rich media content with Flash. Discover amazing new features, fascinating techniques, and find out how to work more efficiently between the Adobe products in Creative Suite 3.
This Adobe CS3 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe CS3: Design Workflow Certificate.Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to build layouts in InDesign CS3 from the ground up. From importing text and graphics to building character and style sheets, you’ll learn all the tools needed to let your creative ideas flourish.
- Delve into colour correction techniques, handling layers, and how to create sought-after visual effects in Photoshop CS3. Then unleash your creativity with Smart Objects, Smart Filters, and a host of other commands and options.
- Hit the ground running with the de facto vector editing application, Illustrator CS3. Learn how to handle shapes and colour with ease, work with type, and discover how to create eye-popping special effects.
- Discover why Dreamweaver is the industry standard application for designing and maintaining websites, including how to set up and organize Cascading Style Sheets, working with graphics, managing hyperlinks, and a whole lot more.
- Explore the incredible world of web-based animation, multimedia, and motion inside Flash CS3. Learn about symbols, instances, Flash’s library, and how they all work together. You’ll also learn various animation techniques within Flash.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
This course contains the following:
- Introduction to Adobe Bridge
- Publication layouts in InDesign
- Integrating Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator
- Vector objects in illustrator
- Media rich PDFs acrobat
- Web layouts in Dreamweaver
- Rich media content in flash
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Adobe CS3: Design Workflow course - simply fill out your details: