Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-744 Securing Windows Server 20161Training
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Network Administrators and System Administrators
- IT professionals who want to qualify in the exam
- Learners with basic understanding of network security tools and techniques
- Technical assistants looking to enhance the security of IT infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Anyone aspiring to expand their knowledge in network security
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-744 Securing Windows Server 2016.
Training Course Content
- Implement server hardening solutions
- Secure a virtualisation infrastructure
- Secure a network infrastructure
- Manage privileged identities
- Implement threat detection solutions
- Implement workload-specific security
- Module 01: Introduction to Attacks, Breaches, and Detection
- Module 02: Protecting Users and Workstations
- Module 03: Managing Administrative Access
- Module 04: Configuring Anti-Malware and Patch Management
- Module 05: Auditing and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Module 06: Securing the Infrastructure
- Module 07: Configuring Data Protection
- Module 08: Advanced File Server Management
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-744 Securing Windows Server 2016 course - simply fill out your details: