Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-742 Identity in Windows Server 20161Training
70-742 Identity in Windows Server 2016
Do you want to climb the career ladder and make job role decisions around deploying identity in Windows Server 2016 series?
The 70-742 Identity Windows Server 2016 course is part of a three course series required to pass the MCSA. The course is designed to prove mastery of skills giving IT professionals the opportunity of gaining new technologies and advances and to upgrade your knowledge and abilities.
The course will enhance your skills and improve your knowledge in Windows Server 2016 series. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience and be able to use your skills in a corporate IT environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT assistants who want to expand their understanding on deployment and configuration of identity services
- Students who want to acquire deep technical knowledge on deployment and installation of other Active Directory server roles
- Learners with hands-on experience in a Microsoft environment
- System Administrators looking to gain knowledge on identity and access technologies
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-742 Identity Windows Server 2016.
Training Course Content
- Install and configure active directory domain services
- Manage and maintain AD DS
- Create and manage group policy
- Implement active directory certificate services
- Implement identity federation and access solution
- Module 01: Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers
- Module 02: Managing Active Directory Objects
- Module 03: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 04: Working with Complex AD DS Infrastructures
- Module 05: Implementing Group Policy
- Module 06: Understanding Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization
- Module 07: Monitoring and Recovering AD DS
- Module 08: Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 09: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Module 10: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-742 Identity in Windows Server 2016 course - simply fill out your details: