Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-680 R3 Installing and Configuring Windows 71Training
70-680 R3 Installing and Configuring Windows 7
Would you like to learn installation and configuration of Windows 7, and advance in your career as an IT professional?
In the 70-680 R3 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 course, you will learn about configuring Windows 7, configuring the network and operating system. Whether you are an IT assistant interested in expanding your knowledge or a technical assistant who wants to learn how to install and upgrade to Windows 7, this is the course for you.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience that you will be able to use in a corporate IT environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT assistants who want to expand their skill and knowledge
- Students who want to acquire deep technical knowledge
- Learners with a background in IT
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows 7 in their workplace and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the 70-680 R3 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 certificate.
Training Course Content
- By the end of the course you will be an expert in Windows 7. Learners will be able to perform clean installation and upgrade and migrate to Windows 7 from an earlier version.
- Configure printers and file access
- Configure volumes, partitions, disks and device drivers
- Optimize and maintain Windows 7 computer to the highest performance and reliability
- An understanding of securing Windows, and configuring backup and recovery options
- Module 01: Basic Windows 7 Installation
- Module 02: Advanced Windows 7 Installation
- Module 03: Understanding Disk Types And File Systems
- Module 04: Network Configuration
- Module 05: Sharing Files, Folders, And Printers
- Module 06: Working With Windows 7 Client Performance
- Module 07: Basic Desktop Security
- Module 08: Advanced Desktop Security
- Module 09: Disaster Recovery And Prevention
- Module 10: Remote Access Options
- Module 11: Introducing Windows Powershell 2.0
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Network Administrator, IT Administrator and System Administrator and can work for a number of IT companies. The qualification will also put you in line to ask for a higher salary or job promotion.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-680 R3 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 course - simply fill out your details: