Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration1Training
70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration
Do you want to climb the career ladder and make job role decisions around maintaining Windows Server? The 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course enhances the knowledge and skills of learners on how to plan and implement a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. This course incorporates key elements of implementation, management and maintenance of Network Infrastructure and Active Directory. The goal of the course is to help learners develop hands-on experience as an Enterprise Administrator for windows server 2008.
The 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course covers important tasks for Network and Systems Administrators who plan day to day operations and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 R2 servers. Learners will gain knowledge for planning for server development and management, business continuity and high availability, application and data provisioning and monitoring and maintaining servers.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Learners with a background in IT
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2008 in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to plan and implement windows server 2008
- Manage and operate windows infrastructure
- Plan and implement file and print server roles
- Upgrade Microsoft Server Windows
- Plan and implement a networking address scheme with IPv4 and IPv6
- Plan and implement secure network policies such as Network Access Protection and VPNs
- Software distribution and updates
- Module 01: Preparing for Windows 2008 Installation
- Module 02: Configuration Change Plan
- Module 03: Preparing for Server 2008 Migration
- Module 04A: Server Migration and Planning for Roles
- Module 04B: Server Migration and Planning for Roles
- Module 05: Distributed File System
- Module 06: Windows Server 2008 High Availability
- Module 07: Monitoring Windows Server
- Module 08: Windows Server Security
- Module 09: Windows Server Backup and Restore
- Module 10: Windows Server Maintenance Plan
- Module 11: Planning for Business Continuity
- Module 12: Windows Server Troubleshooting
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- IT Support Engineer – £22,081 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-646 R3 Windows Server 2008 Administration course - simply fill out your details: