Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure1Training
70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure
Do you want to go up the career ladder and make job role decisions pertaining to configuring Windows Server? The 70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure course enhances the knowledge and skills of learners on how to configure and troubleshoot Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2. You will gain an understanding of fundamental technologies commonly used with Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2. .
The 70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure is a comprehensive course that helps enhance the knowledge of network infrastructure configuration for those working in a networking enterprise environment. The course covers Network Policy Server, Network Access Protection, Network Storage, routing and remote access and compliance updates.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Course is intended for?
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Learners with a background in networking
- Enterprise Administrators
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to plan and configure IPv4 and IPv6 network infrastructure
- Configure and troubleshoot secure routing and remote access
- Control and monitor network storage
- Monitor Windows Server 2008 and Windows R2 network infrastructure services
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Network Policy Server Role Service
- Recovery data on Windows Server 2008
- Configure and troubleshoot network file and print service
- Module 01: Understanding and Configuring IP
- Module 02: Configuring IP Based Solutions
- Module 03: Understanding IP Routing
- Module 04: Connecting Windows to the LAN
- Module 05: Securing the Client, Network, and Communications
- Module 06: Managing Files
- Module 07: Monitoring Systems
- Module 08: Managing Printers
- Module 09: Securing Windows Through Updates
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure course - simply fill out your details: