Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services1Training
70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Do you want to climb the career ladder and make job role decisions around configuring Windows Server 2012 series?
The 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Servicescourse is a three part series where you will learn to configure tasks necessary to deploy, maintain and manage Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course will validate your skills and knowledge necessary to provisioning services to list down just a few.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience and be able to use your skills in a corporate IT environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Course is intended for?
- IT professionals with hands-on experience in Windows Server 2012
- Students who want to acquire deep technical knowledge in Windows Server 2012
- Learners who want to be MCSE certified
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2012 series in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
Training Course Content
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solution
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure network services
- Configure active directory infrastructure
- onfigure identity and access solutions
- Module 01: Network Services
- Module 02: High Availability
- Module 03: Hyper-V And High Availability
- Module 04: Active Directory
- Module 05: Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 06: File And Storage Services
- Module 07: Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Module 08: Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 09: Active Directory Rights Management Services
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Support IT Technician, IT Administrator and System Administrator and can work for a number of IT enterprises. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services course - simply fill out your details: