Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals with knowledge in Windows Server 2012
- Students who want to acquire deep technical knowledge in Windows Server 2012
- Learners aspiring to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2012 series in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012 Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012.
Training Course Content
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Configure file and print services
- Configure network policy server infrastructure
- Configure network services and access
- Configure and manage active directory
- Configure and manage group policy
- Module 01: Server Deployment And Image Management
- Module 02: Managing Servers And Updates
- Module 03: File And Print Services
- Module 04: Configuring Network Services And Access
- Module 05: Network Policy Servers
- Module 06: Active Directory
- Module 07: Group Policy
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to become a Support IT Technician, IT Administrator and System Administrator and can work for a number of IT enterprises. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-411 Administrating Windows Server 2012 course - simply fill out your details: