Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals with knowledge in Windows Server 2012
- Students who want to acquire deep technical knowledge in Windows Server 2012
- Learners aspiring to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2012 series in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012 Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012.
Training Course Content
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Configure file and print services
- Configure network policy server infrastructure
- Configure network services and access
- Configure and manage active directory
- Configure and manage group policy
- Module 01: Server Deployment And Image Management
- Module 02: Managing Servers And Updates
- Module 03: File And Print Services
- Module 04: Configuring Network Services And Access
- Module 05: Network Policy Servers
- Module 06: Active Directory
- Module 07: Group Policy
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-411 Administrating Windows Server 2012 course - simply fill out your details: