Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 20121Training
70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
The 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course provides foundational knowledge of principles, techniques and tools to install, configure and monitor servers and local storage. Learners will gain the skills and knowledge to make the right job role decisions on installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2. This qualification is part of a three series of exams to validate the learner’s knowledge and skills necessary to implement core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course covers a broad range of topics like how to configure server roles and features, configure Hyper-V, deploy and configure core network services, install and administer Active Directory and gain an understanding about the difference between IPv4 and IPv6.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Those looking to enhance their skills in Windows Server 2012
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2012 environment in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to install, configure and monitor servers
- Create and configure virtual machine storage, settings and networks
- Learn how to configure servers for remote management
- Review how to install domain controllers
- Gain information in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configuring print and document services
- Module 01: Server 2012 Overview
- Module 02: Windows Server 2012 Management
- Module 03: Working with Server Core
- Module 04: Configuring Local Storage
- Module 05: Configure File and Print Access
- Module 06: Remote Management and Virtualization
- Module 07: TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Module 08: DHCP and DNS
- Module 09: Overview of Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 10: Windows Security
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course - simply fill out your details: