Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
The 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course provides extensive coverage of skills and knowledge required to operate a private cloud with System Center 2012. The course will offer the necessary training to administer the private cloud, private cloud applications, management, and key elements of monitoring infrastructure.
The 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course covers of cloud, cloud service and monitoring and automating responses. You will also gain an understanding on how to manage problems in the private cloud, cloud protection, service management and cleaning up the system center database. The course will enhance your skills to build a Microsoft private cloud solution, optimise IT service delivery, gain automation and flexibility for the IT infrastructure in the present and future.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT Professionals
- Individuals with basic background in private cloud
- Systems Administrators and Systems Programmers
- Learners with a background in IT
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Private Cloud
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
Training Course Content
- Learn to describe private cloud infrastructure
- Configure and optimise business unit clouds
- Deploy cloud services
- Configure compliance in the private cloud
- Implement problem management
- Protect the resources in private cloud with Data Protection Manager
- Configure application performance monitoring
- Module 01: System Center 2012
- Module 02: Introducing the Cloud
- Module 03: Working with the Business Cloud
- Module 04: Cloud Services
- Module 05: Monitoring
- Module 06: Automating Responses
- Module 07: Managing Problems in the Private Cloud
- Module 08: Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Module 09: Cloud Protection, Recovery, and Compliance
- Module 10: SLAs, Dashboards and Widgets
- Module 11: Cleaning Up System Center Databases
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- IT Support Engineer – £22,081 per annum
- Network Manager – £30,389 per annum
- System Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course - simply fill out your details: