Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
- The External Environment
- Managing Stakeholders
- The Impact of Stakeholders
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Regulation and Strategic Planning
- The Competitive Environment
- Game Theory
- Value Chain Analysis
- Product Portfolio Management
- Identifying and Evaluating Strategic Options
- Competitive Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems and Business Strategy
- Information Systems Strategies
- Strategies for Information Systems and Knowledge Management
- Information Systems to Support Strategy
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Strategic Decision Making Techniques
- Managing Strategy and Structure
- Control Measures
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Improving Performance Measurement
- Change Management
- Evaluating Change Processes
- Evaluating Change Management
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: Tower Hamlets College
Study in London with Tower Hamlets College
Tower Hamlets College provides training and education to both adult learners and young people from the ages of 14-18. They offer potential students 50+ courses that range from A-Levels to vocational training. The subjects that these courses cover include business,...