Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The CIMA Professional – Strategic Level (E3) qualification is one of three modules that make up the strategic level of the certificate. The aim of the E3 course is to advance your knowledge and skills so that you can design and implement strategies, which can improve the performance of an enterprise.
• Learn how external factors, including stakeholders, society, suppliers and customers, can affect an organisation’s strategy.
• Understand the impact of information systems on an organisation, including IT and the Internet.
• Get to grips with the main elements of the change process, so that you can help to advise an organisation on how to manage resistance to change and what can trigger the changes in the first place.
• Learn how to advise on, recommend and implement a change programme and learn the role of management within the change process.
• Understand and evaluate the process of strategy development, including strategy formulation, the various strategic options, the different organisational structures and the role of directors within the process.
• Evaluate the various tools and techniques, qualitative and quantitative, which are used within strategy development processes, including trend analysis, system modeling and the Delphi method.
• Gain insight into the appropriate control methods and be able to recommend them according to the strategy being implemented.
• Learn how to recommend solutions to problems faced within performance management situations and be able to evaluate alternative models of performance management, such as the balanced scorecard.
• Boost your advisory skills and learn how to competently recommend changes to information systems when an organisation’s strategy would benefit from the change.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Provider: Tower Hamlets College
Study in London with Tower Hamlets College
Tower Hamlets College provides training and education to both adult learners and young people from the ages of 14-18. They offer potential students 50+ courses that range from A-Levels to vocational training. The subjects that these courses cover include business,...