Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The CIMA course is broken down into three sets of objectives, so you can develop yourself across the board of operational, management and strategic essentials.
• Grasp the fundamental elements of organisation management, inclusive of buyer behaviour, marketing aspects, information systems and legal issues.
• Learn how to apply your established accounting knowledge to financial matters. This will include budgets, variance analysis, cash flow forecasts and investments, for optimum efficiency.
• Understand the layout of financial statements and demonstrate confidence with regards to tax, audits, assets and reporting financial performance.
• Explore project management and strategic analysis and get a firm grip of the fundamental techniques that a business requires to succeed.
• Understand the importance of leadership and develop your management skills to really ensure that you are well equipped to further your career possibilities.
• Understand how pricing and budgeting affect the performance of a business.
• Learn how the learning curve theory and break-even analysis can play an important role in business strategies.
• Realise how advanced management accounting, financial analysis, retirement benefits, various groups and associates can help you progress in your field.
• Apply knowledge of marketing, strategic management and environmental analysis, and see how they determine the overall position of a business within its particular industry.
• Calculate risks and manage them and learn more about the auditing process.
• Learn short-term and long-term how financial strategy is a fundamental building block for any growing business to build on.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Provider: Tower Hamlets College
Study in London with Tower Hamlets College
Tower Hamlets College provides training and education to both adult learners and young people from the ages of 14-18. They offer potential students 50+ courses that range from A-Levels to vocational training. The subjects that these courses cover include business,...