Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
E1 – Organisational Management
- The finance function within a business and the ethical codes by which finance workers are bound.
- The information systems used to assist with management accounting.
- Internal processes including operation management, quality control, marketing and human resources.
P1 – Management Accounting
- Using approved mathematical functions to create workable budgets.
- Defining costs using absorption, marginal and activity factors, and performing variance analysis.
- An introduction to the concept of decision theory and linear programming.
F1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation
- Preparing financial statements for a single company.
- Producing a group accounts consolidated statement of financial position.
- Defining and reporting assets.
- Understanding taxation standards.
- Managing cash, assets and inventories for the greatest financial benefits.
The CIMA Management Level Package of the CIMA Professional qualification will take approximately 60 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: Tower Hamlets College
Study in London with Tower Hamlets College
Tower Hamlets College provides training and education to both adult learners and young people from the ages of 14-18. They offer potential students 50+ courses that range from A-Levels to vocational training. The subjects that these courses cover include business,...