Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
- Marginal Costing Vs. Absorption Costing
- Activity Based Costing
- Standard Costing
- Standard Costing Reports
- Planning and Operational Variances
- Performance Evaluation
- Production Management Techniques
- Environmental Costing
- Preparing Budgets
- Forecasting Techniques
- Budgeting Methods
- The Decision-Making Process
- The Time Value of Money and NPV
- Basic Methods of Investment Appraisal
- Mutually Exclusive Projects and Capital Rationing
- Dealing with Risk and Uncertainty in Decision Making
- Sensitivity in Investment Appraisal
- Advanced NPV – The Effect of Tax and Inflation
- Interpreting Working Capital Ratios
- Working Capital: Receivables, Payables & Inventory
- Forecasting Cash Flows
- Managing Cash
The CIMA P1 module of the CIMA Professional qualification will take approximately 20 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: Tower Hamlets College
Study in London with Tower Hamlets College
Tower Hamlets College provides training and education to both adult learners and young people from the ages of 14-18. They offer potential students 50+ courses that range from A-Levels to vocational training. The subjects that these courses cover include business,...